mini cadbury egg blondies
soft and chewy blondies filled with mini cadbury eggs (or m&m's!)
baked in March 2017
yield: 16 blondies
prep time: 20 minutes
cook time: 30 minutes
difficulty level: easy
- 3/4 cup (1 and 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cadbury mini eggs (or m&m's)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together butter and brown sugar in a large bowl until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt) and stir again to combine.
- Pour in the cadbury mini eggs (or m&m's) and fold them into the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly using a rubber spatula.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting and serving.
- Total calories: 4,776
- Calories per blondie: 299